Header Ads Widget

My Village Essay in Odia

My Village Essay in Odia

The name of my village is Ramnagar. My village is small but full of greenery. Farming is the main occupation of my village. There is a lot of sugarcane crop in our village. That's why there are many factories for making sugar and jaggery here. Those who do not do agriculture get jobs in factories.

There are toilets in every house in my village. Literacy and cleanliness are given more importance in my village. There are also hospital facilities. There is always pure water flowing in the river in my village, so there is never any shortage of water in our village.

In our village there is a temple for Hindus, a mosque for Muslims and a church for Christians. The Shiva temple of the village is famous. People from far and wide come to visit this temple on special occasions.

Our village is also known for the art of making the best clay toys. In many fairs, potters of my village go to sell these toys, due to which they get good employment. I like my village very much.

My village is situated between open plains and hills. Where we all live with love. In my village there are lush green trees, plants, fields and river springs, which make our environment pure.


My village is situated at a distance of about 30 kms from the city. Everything is available in my village. Because of which we do not have any need to go to the city.


We stay confined to our village only. Our village's fields are our life. Farming is our main business. We depend on agriculture all the time.

Biharsehai.in

We get every facility in our village. From food grains to other items, we manufacture them in the village itself. There is one senior school and four primary schools in my village. where we get education. Along with the school, there is also a hospital, temple and office.


There are 5000 people living in my village. The unity of my village is the best. There is no discrimination of religion caste here. Tree plantation is given great importance here.


We plant a tree on every birthday. Due to which trees are present in abundance in our village today. Even today in our village, we use camels and bullocks as a form of sadhna for traffic. More use of wood as fuel.


Awareness is much better in our village. That's why we make every program easily reach success. Today toilets were built in our entire village, due to which our village is an open defecation free village. We are proud of this festival.


Sports is the means of entertainment in my village too. Due to which mobile is not given so much importance here. As much as it is given in cities.


All our people stay healthy here. The main reason for which is to play. Every month sports competition is held in our village. Because of which all the citizens of our village are good players. And we are all more interested in sports.


Agriculture is our biggest business. We live our life based on agriculture. Waking up in the morning we go to the farm. And come back at night. He works hard in the fields all day long. The result of which we get after the crop is ripe.


My village is very beautiful and clean. Our village is a symbol of peace. We give special importance to elders. And go according to them. The head of our village is also an elder. Who runs the village according to his experience. I am very happy with my village and my villagers. I want to live life in such a village for seven births.


India is called the country of villages, because two-thirds of the total population of the country lives in villages. Everyone loves their village. I am also very fond of my village. The name of my village is Sumerpur which comes under Jodhpur district of West Rajasthan. It is situated just 25 km away from the city.

A Unique Web Platform For Bangla Story Lovers : Chiilekotha.com

Lakhs of people like me take full advantage of every opportunity to visit the village during holidays or Teej festival. My entire childhood was spent in the village itself, schooling also happened the same, my family still lives in this village. The total population of my village is around 4 thousand.

Post a Comment

0 Comments