Header Ads Widget

Our School Essay in Odia Language

Our School Essay in Odia Language

Our School Essay in Odia, your school essay in odia, my school essay in odia language.

  1. The name of my school is Guru Gobind Public School.
  2. This is a CBSE school.
  3. In my school, studies are conducted from 1st to 12th standard.
  4. There is a beautiful garden in my school, in which beautiful flowers and many types of trees are planted.
  5. There is also a big play ground here, many types of sports competitions are organized here.
  6. In my school all the students come in blue dress.
  7. Our school timings are from 8 am to 2 pm.
  8. The school building is two storeyed.
  9. There are about 14 spacious and airy rooms in this school.
  10. Smart boards are fitted in all the rooms.
  11. There are about 30 teachers and teachers here.
  12. Special arrangements have been made for clean water in this school.
  13. There are clean and hygienic bathrooms.
  14. This school was established in the year 2005.
  15. The principal of this school takes great care of all the children.
  16. My school is very beautiful and I am proud of it.
Read Also :

Post a Comment

0 Comments